Making Music used to be a part of everyday life from Singalongs around the family piano, jam sessions with family and friends, informal living room concerts, singing around the campfire and buskers at your local shops. Nowadays, technology has changed the way people connect and this is not always in a good way. There are a lot of people who are “disconnected” and in desperate need of emotional support. The support that only comes from connecting directly with other people.
PEOPLE NEED OUR HELP GETTING BACK TO MUSIC!
This is where MUSIC MISSION TEACHERS become important.
Benefits of Music
The Benefits of Music have been widely researched, scientifically proven and incredibly varied. So what are some ways music benefits people?
- An expression of our humanity.
- A constant and reliable companion.
- Allows us to express deep and real emotions.
- Assists in relaxation – helps us sleep.
- Helps heal our heart.
- Makes our spirit soar / elevates our spirit.
- Reduces depression and anxiety.
- Elevates and energises.
- Promotes creativity.
- Makes us feel free.
- Brings people together.
- Builds an inclusive community.
- Develops our sense of belonging to a team or family.
- Has the power to change lives.
- Strengthens learning.
- Stimulates every part of the brain.
- Improves academic performance.
- Keeps the brain healthy.
- Brings memories to life.
- Strengthens mental recall.
- Helps develop visual and verbal skills.
- Reduces pain.
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate.
- Improves fine and gross motor skills.
Who are MUSIC MISSION Teachers?
- MUSIC MISSION Teachers are teachers who understand that learning music is more than just attending weekly lessons.
- The MUSIC MISSION Teachers are teachers who inspire their students to continue making music for themselves and others.
- MUSIC MISSION Teachers are teachers who become known in their area for positively impacting the lives of their students and their community,
- A MUSIC MISSION Teacher is a fully independent business owners.
What would it feel like being a MUSIC MISSION Teacher?
A MUSIC MISSION Teacher feels fulfilled and confident knowing that they are making a positive impact on the lives of people around them. Every single person was created to live, lead and leave a life changing legacy. To know that their time on earth was had a purpose for something, and to know you have musical skill and passion for a reason.
Running a Music School can be hard though can’t it?
Together we can change things around, achieve your goals AND spread more music.