Learn to play rock and pop with Rockschool. These specially written arrangements develop the skills and techniques you need to help you achieve your musical goals.
For Rockschool’s 2018-2024 Bass series, Rockschool have commissioned arrangements of titles reflecting popular music’s rich heritage in all its forms and have tailored each piece to make it exactly right for the grade. You can also use titles from Rockschool’s Classics series as part of the syllabus.
The arrangements have been written and performed by top session musicians who have worked with some of the biggest names in rock, metal and pop. The tracks were recorded at Real World’s acclaimed recording studios and feature live instruments and first rate performances for an unrivalled level of feel, authenticity and musicianship.
• James Brown – I Feel Good
• Grace Jones – Pull Up To The Bumper
• Lawson – Brokenhearted
• Gladys Knight – Midnight Train To Georgia
• Justin Timberlake – Rock Your Body
• Bob Marley and the Wailers – I Shot The Sheriff
• 6 Rockschool Originals
• Band and artist fact files with recommended listening
• In-depth walkthroughs of every track
• Easy-access downloadable audio
• Example tests and exercises