Grandparents Gift of Music
Learning Music has been scientifically proven to enhance a child’s learning in all areas. Learning music has additional proven benefits for the joy it brings and emotional outlet that it gives.
As a grandparent (or you may be a fabulous Auntie or Uncle!) you can give the wonderful children in your life a GIFT FOR LIFE by enrolling them in our 12 week program of lessons. This wonderful gift will not only show you as being a generous and supportive family member but help keep you connected to the children in your life by sharing the journey with them.
As an added “feel good” benefit, for every program purchased our Music School with donate the cost of a Music Lesson or Music Therapy session to a disadvantaged child. Not only you will be giving your grandchild the gift of music, but also another child somewhere in the world will receive your gift also.
This 12 week program includes:
- 12 X 30 minute individual music lessons on the instrument of your choice.
- Free Downloadable Learning materials in our online portal for Piano, Guitar,Violin, Singing, Flute & Saxophone.
- 3 X Monthly Videos of your child performing a tune they have learnt.
- Invitations to attend your child’s music lesson.
- The opportunity to continue lessons after the 12 sessions in our regular weekly lessons.
NB Lessons will be delivered online in most cases in order to provide the teacher who is the BEST FIT for your child, UNLESS that teacher happens to also be local to you, in which case lessons will be held at the Teacher’s Home Studio. (Please visit the Teacher Locator Page on our website for teacher locations)