Rules & Prizes SUMMER Competition (All ages)
FIRST PRIZE PACK = $100 Voucher
The Voucher can be used to purchase any mix of Music Books, Sheet Music Audios, CDs and musical instruments or equipment from the Wendy's Music Online Shop.
RRP Value $100**
Record Your Performance
- Prepare your performance
- Set up your video recording space
- Record your best performance
Submit your entry
- Add your video with suitable title and Description
- Select the category and upload for review
- Once your upload is done you can start sharing with your family & Friends
Purchase Competition Entry Fee
- Secure your place in the competition by purchasing this entry fee. If you have already submitted your Video it will be reviewed by a moderator upon completion of this entry fee.
- You can start voting for your video once it is approved
- Post a link to your competition entry on social media and ask friends and family to help you win by voting for your video.
- Email your network of friends and family asking them to vote for your video.
- Visit the website to check results frequently and wait till the end of the competition to see who is the most Popular Performer and who is in the Top 10!
- Prize winners will be notified by email asap.
Video Recording Specs
The recording must be no more than 15 minutes long and meet the following requirements
- Your video may be made anytime during the last 12 months, but has to match with your age category on the moment you submit your application.
- The hands and the face of the participant should be visible during the recording, as well as the keyboard and pedals or relevant parts of the instrument to verify the authenticity of the performance.
- The participant should be dressed well and in an appropriate manner. Performances in sportive or casual clothes will not be accepted for evaluation!
- The performance setting and background should represent a performance setting as much as possible i.e. recorded on a stage or in a living room without background noise or visual clutter. Recordings taken in a bedroom are not recommended.
- Cutting & merging multiple takes is not allowed.
note:The video must be posted on YouTube and titled in English as follows: Perform competition – Your Name, your instrument, your age – State and Country and, in the “Description” field, list the music being performed in your video. Example: Perform competition – Jack Wood, violin, 13 years old – Victoria, Australia Videos may be rejected if not titled according to the rules.